ACT Essay Prize
Time & Location
About the Event
The ACT Essay Prize, invites Year 12 students to engage with culturally relevant topics and produce a well-research essay.
Presented with a selection of often provocative, challenging questions, students are encouraged to investigate, play with and critically respond to questions surrounding the historical processes of migration and colonialism, the emergence and nature of modern revolutions, and the racialisation of medicine, amongst much more.
- Interactive mentor-led lectures & workshops
- A mentor – current or recent student at Oxford University, will provide support throughout the program via email and at workshops
- Verbal and written feedback on your work
- Celebration Day at Oxford University (talks, tours, food and more)
- Chance to win cash prizes